Edge 2 Plus[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” gap=”25″ equal_height=”yes” css_animation=”fadeIn” el_class=”greyrow”][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text el_class=”shadowbox”]
Introducing the Edge 2 Plus
If you are looking for the same features as the Edge 1 plus, look no further, because the Edge 2 plus comes with double the features and double the power.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text el_class=”shadowbox”]
- Two outlet ports for additional watering options.
- 2 independent programs per outlet for more watering flexibility!
- Detachable electronic fascia to enable you to program inside at your convenience.
- Install quickly with ergonomically designed swivel which connects to the faucet (no tools required).
- The timer also has a Rain Delay AND Manual Cycle function to save water.
- Large Easy-to-read digital display.
- Operating pressure range from 20 PSI and up to Maximum of 150 PSI.
- Range 1 minute to 360 minutes.
- Interval Programing-Water every 1 hour to 24 hours, then go from 1 day to 15 days maximum cycle time.
- The timer shows time left on current watering schedule and time until the start of the next cycle time.
- Rain delay options of 1-2 days.
- Diaphragm valve for improved performance and longevity.
- Operates with 2*AA batteries.
- Low Battery indicator.
Edge 2 Plus Support
We hope that you will be delighted with our products. However, if you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” el_class=”standardrow-alt whiterow” el_id=”faqs”][vc_column][vc_column_text]What is the operating pressure for the timers?